ERP Next Functional ConsultantPosted 26 days ago
53Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- We are looking for an individual who would be working on ERPNext Implementation. Would have to guide the technical team on development and customization.
- Analyze customer requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Would be involved in Implementation, testing, and design of products being designed internally.
- Communicate directly with customers to gather requirements, understand issues, present solutions, and demo products to end customers.
- Present results to the management about problems, solutions, methodologies, best practices, etc.
- Responsible for HRMS Implementation process.
- A Clear understanding of how and why ERP Systems are used.
- Good Understanding of Business scenarios and processes.
- Knowledge of various industries such as retail, manufacturing, etc.
- Should be able to perform critical activities individually.
- Supply chain concepts. Understand business requirements from customers and interpret them to technical requirements.
- Must have good communication skills to be able to communicate between teams and Management.
- A strong team player.
- Should be updated on new technologies to help understand and develop new products and recommend the same to the management.
- Must possess Analytical thinking to find the best solution to a given problem.