Skills And Tools:
- Arrange conferences, meetings, and travel reservations.
- Compose, type, and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence, and reports.
- Greet visitors and callers, handle their inquiries, and direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
- Locate and attach appropriate files to incoming correspondence requiring replies.
- Maintain scheduling and event calendars.
- Make copies of correspondence and other printed material.
- Open, read, route, and distribute incoming mail and other material, and prepare answers to routine letters.
- Schedule and confirm appointments for employees, or supervisors.
- Set up and maintain paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence, and other materials.
- Conduct searches to find needed information, using such sources as the Internet.
- Coordinate conferences and meetings.
- Establish work procedures and schedules.
- Learn to operate new office technologies as they are developed and implemented.
- Manage projects, and contribute to committee and teamwork.
- Operate electronic mail systems and coordinate the flow of information both internally and with other organizations.
- Operate office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and phone systems, and use computers for spreadsheet, word processing, database management, and other applications.
- Very good in English
- Females only
- Administrative Writing Skills
- Reporting Skills, Supply Management
- Scheduling, Microsoft Office Skills
- Professionalism, Confidentiality
- Verbal Communication
- Secretary Specialist Administr...Confidential Company - Dubai, United Arab Emirates3 days ago
- Executive SecretaryConfidential Company - Zamalek, Cairo5 days ago