- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and implementing the corporate-wide marketing strategy for the company. This position oversees brand management, agency relationships, and external communications, including media relations. This position will be responsible for managing initiatives that support the company’s mission, growth and culture strategies. This position may require travel to various locations on a frequent basis.
- The Marketing Manager is responsible for developing marketing plans and implementing marketing strategies for the company. He will be in charge of conducting market analysis, segmentation, and positioning, and will be developing communication strategies, and implementing various marketing programs across the company and the various divisions.
Key Brief Responsibilities
- Establish the marketing department in terms of team, policies, procedures, best practices, and strategies & tactics.
- Effectively implementing the marketing plan
- Managing the Marketing & Business Development team to fully utilize their talents & experience in effectively and efficiently implementing the marketing plan.
- Manage the growth & business development process which includes, introducing new products, entering new markets, and innovating new concepts
- Create, oversee, and execute brand positioning & marketing strategies
- Manage the department budget through a sound operating plan
- Plans should deliver profitable share growth across the portfolio
- Spearhead all aspects of the marketing function – pricing, promotions and advertising, distribution, packaging design and development, and social media/news
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Travel and Tourism