- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 25% travel
About the Job
- Manage, coordinate and maintain the calendar of Board member including appointments, meetings, and travel.
- Responsible for organizing of internal and external meetings on behalf of the Board member ensuring all necessary requirements are made e.g. meeting venue, equipment, presentations, preparing minutes , prepare agendas.
- Responsible for organizing Board member travel and logistics including flights, visa requirements, hotel accommodation, car rental, meeting schedules while traveling and completing expenses.
- Monitor and respond to incoming communications (including complaints) to Board member office including phone calls, emails, and walk-ins, ensuring correct department distribution.
- Preparing letters, presentations and reports.
- Attending meetings with senior management.
- Write and distribute comprehensive minutes and action points to all members post meeting.
- Draft and write high-quality reports and presentations, as required by the Board member.
- Meet and greet visitors at all levels of seniority.
- Remind the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems.
More than 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Import and Export
About this Company
Alarabia Group is a specialized investment group working in the field of (electrical and home appliances) since 1989. The group consists of a number of companies: supply and import, a company specialized in the field of exhibitions and marketing services company and one of...
See all Careers and Jobs at Alarabia Group