- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Undertake sales activities independently in terms of preparation and delivery of proposals and credentials.
- Ensure the generation of required revenue from the assigned client portfolio and proper contract costing in order to meet the agreed budget targets.
- Identify and recommend enhanced and new services that answer clients' business needs.
- Build a solid network with the key CPG clients.
- Maintain an accurate, complete, up-to-date and insightful client business profiles to be shared with senior management.
- Provide regular updates to senior management on CPG industry trends in Egypt to help in shaping Nielsen portfolio of solutions.
4 to 6 years
Not Specified at least
Financial Services Market Research
Knowledge and Skills Requirement:
- Strong Client Focus.
- Overall understanding of CPG market dynamics to be able to hold meaningful conversations with client’s stakeholders.
- Strong consulting skills to help solve client business issues with the most relevant research approach.
- Expert knowledge of research techniques and methodologies.
- Able to influence and persuade.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal communication skills.
- Efficient time management, ability to multi-task and detail oriented.
- Displays maturity and creative problem solving skills in handling crises.
- Recommend improvements in work processes within area of responsibility.
- Analyses and interprets financial information to ensure achievement of business targets and early identification of issues / crisis.
- Able to operate in a multi-cultural environment.
- 4 to 6 years’ experience and Proven success with primary research.
- Post-Graduation from a premier institute.
- Good analysis skills and insight generation.
- Good grounding in custom research principles, methodologies, statistical techniques.
- Basic business understanding (e.g. comfortable with terminology: revenue, profit, loss, margin).
- Excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills or Google Slides and Google Sheets.
About this Company
Nielsen Holdings PLC is a global information, data and measurement company with headquarters in New York City, USA. Nielsen operates in over 100 countries and employs approximately 44,000 people worldwide. Total revenues were $6.2 billion in 2015.
See all Careers and Jobs at Nielsen