- Experience Needed:
7 to 9 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Oversee daily transactions, including accounts payable/receivable, general ledger and bank reconciliations.
- Participate in regular tax audits and payroll.
- Manage month-end and year-end closing.
- Organize financial data into useable information and maintain updated records.
- Review balance sheet, and income statement schedules.
- Recommend improvement to general accounting activities so as to ensure compliance with governmental and organizational procedures and policies, and to also ensure the most efficient and effective operations.
- Meet accounting financial standards by providing accounting department annual budget information, monitoring expenditures, identifying variances, and implementing corrective actions.
- Update financial database to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed.
7 to 9 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
"Alhamd Contracting Company" is one of the leading Electromechanical Contracting companies, serving the Egyptian Market since 1989. Alhamd is specialized in HVAC, Firefighting & Fire Alarm Contracting projects with long list of projects executed in Egypt. As well Alhamd is...
See all Careers and Jobs at Alhamd Contracting Company