- Experience Needed:
- More than 6 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Responsible for operating real estate properties with the goal of maximizing income and profits.
- Supervise real estate sales agents, perform administrative duties and stay informed about the latest changes in the real estate industry.
- Offer advice and motivate their agents to close sales.
- Develop effective training programs that teach agents how to acquire customers, negotiate deals, and secure financing and complete paperwork for the sale.
- Set weekly, monthly and yearly monetary goals for the agents to achieve and conducted sales meeting.
- Prepare employee payroll, budget and inventory reports.
- Perform administrative duties and issue supplies or equipment when needed.
- Attend association meetings to receive the latest information on housing regulations and legislation that affects the industry.
- Assist the organization gain a better market share by identifying, recommending and implementing improved selling and marketing strategies
- Continually look to identify further business opportunities through effective liaising with other related businesses and colleagues
- Participate in key result area and key performance indicator review processes to establish areas for improvement.
More than 6 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
يهدف المشروع الي اقامه قريه سياحيه متكامله الخدمات لتوفير الانسجام والترفيه لروادها مع توفير فرص ممارسه الرياضيات البحريه وغيرها فكره التصميم للمشروع مبنيه علي اساس الابتعاد عن الانماط التقليديه للمباني والطرق بالمدينه والاتجاه الي خلق جو من الطبيعه من خلال مسطحات المياه...
See all Careers and Jobs at Al-Farghaly Constructions