- Experience Needed:
- 6 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Exciting career opportunity in the Manufacturing function, in the capacity of Integrated Lean Six Sigma Manager – Chocolates Plant, based in Cairo 10th of Ramadan, Egypt.
The main purpose of the role is to lead all the continuous improvement projects of the section. Permanently seek for the best practices for both internal and external processes via benchmarking as well as tracking common KPIs like e.g. global efficiency, yield, line manning.
- Ensures quality of execution as per Best in Class Standards (defined by Mondelez) and sustainability of results through installing solid pillar processes in place.
- Through the FI (Focused Improvement) pillar, ensures a disciplined system is in place for loss identification and eradication connected to Compelling Business Need and Productivity Targets for the site
- Timely communicate and report plan progress, issues and risks to leadership team in/outside the site as appropriate.
- In alignment with HR and the Plant Leadership Team, actively participates in the definition of the organizational strategy that enables the deployment of IL6S at all levels of the organization: structure (AM groups, tactical Kaizen teams, and strategic project teams), recognition systems, roles and responsibilities, union involvement strategy, etc.
- Responsible to develop and certify technical skills required in site pillar leaders; constant coaching to IL6S Steering Team in the site.
- Reaches out to the IL6S Capability Team to allocate resources to support trainings, audits, calibration, etc. as required.
- Links with IL6S regional and global resources to benchmark, re-apply and share best practices.
- Defines and owns agenda for the coaching sessions, as well as consolidation of learnings and work between visits
- Ensure the sustainability of the program at the sites, covering resource, process and behaviors.
- Supports the preparation and rollout of IL6S in new sites within the region as required.
- Sound Project Management Skills, proven experience successfully leading initiatives (Critical Path Schedule, Risk Management tools, etc).
- Responsible for establishing a team culture at the lines by providing clear understanding of the requirements for the culture (e.g. organization, behaviors / attitude and culture). Support team-building activities of production teams in cooperation with team-leader.
- Support in organizational transformation (change management); High Performance Working Systems.
6 to 8 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Mondelēz International was born in 2012, but you can trace the products we make today back to the 19th century. With billion dollar brands such as Cadbury, Oreo, belVita, Milka and Trident, we’re the world’s #1 in biscuits and candy, and a leader in chocolate and gum.
See all Careers and Jobs at Mondelēz International