- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
5,500 to 6,500 EGP per month
About the Job
- Work with hiring managers on recruiting planning meetings.
- Work to improve productivity and reduce turnover, and can help save countless hours for organizations by identifying and attracting top-performing professionals to fill job openings.
- Developing and recommending recruiting strategies to ensure a successful search in a given time frame is an important aspect of the senior HR recruiter’s job
- Work with hiring managers and HR personnel to determine staffing needs, along with minimum qualifications and skills required for open positions.
- Developing and maintaining a strong network of contacts helps HR professionals identify and source quality candidates. It is their duty to review applications to identify and arrange preliminary interviews with the most promising candidates. Screening and referring candidates for additional interviews is often the next step in the senior HR recruiter’s process.
- Consulting with hiring managers on staffing and recruitment policies, ensuring compliance with Equal Employment Opportunity mandates and advising management on hiring and compensation guidelines.
- Update and track recruitment files, prepare and place job advertising across appropriate media, coordinate internal job postings and perform reference and background checks.
- Attending career fairs and networking events is another common part of this job.
- Attract talent by designing competitive compensation and benefits packages
- Use data and statistics to make informed decisions that solve real-world business problems
- Develop and measure the success of recruitment procedures
4 to 6 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production Retail