- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Main Job Duties:
- Ensure that customer service staff members perform all job functions according to procedures & policies set forth.
- Establish positive and professional relationships with the client as a first point of contact.
- Manage and follow-up on all questions, issues and complaints and ensure these are being handled and responded to as per INFOFORT standards in a timely manner.
- Operate only within the scope of responsibilities covered by the contract meeting contractual obligations and service level agreements.
- Participate in the performance appraisals and assessment of frontline employees in the customer service performance.
- Ensure all retrieval requests received are processed and delivered based on the requested type of service.
- Ensure that the requested documents are part of the authorized people who can request information from InfoFort.
- Ensure all requested files/boxes are scanned out before it leaves the facility.
- Ensure all services conducted for the clients are charged through a work order.
- Ensure that the client is aware of any change in plans or delays of the requested service.
2 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Information Technology Services Logistics and Supply Chain Warehousing
About this Company
Established in 1997, InfoFort is the Leading Records and Information Management Solution Provider in the Middle East, Africa and South East Asia offering secure information management solutions and services in United Arab Emirates (UAE) (Abu Dhabi, Dubai), Saudi Arabia...
See all Careers and Jobs at InfoFort Egypt S.A.E.