- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Work From Home
About the Job
Responsible for developing new commercial partnerships with clients and agencies seeking to advertise on Arch2O.com. Offers a range of content marketing and visibility tools such as catalog partnership plans, sponsored posts, and banner campaigns. Works under the guidance of the Remote Team Manager to help maximize the impact of new business development for Arch2O.
The candidate selected will:
- Actively maximize Arch2O's client base in the USA and other markets. This includes prospecting and closing deals with potential clients. We expect our Sales Executive to be proactive, creative, independent and ambitious.
- Continue strengthening Arch2O's institutional presence in the US and other markets by establishing long-term partnerships with relevant architectural materials producers, educational institutions, etc.
- Develop strategies to further position the Arch2O brand among key players in the architecture materials industry in the US.
- Work directly with the Remote Team Manager and Global Director of Sales for collaboration and mentor ship.
- Expand our customers' database and numbers of company profiles on the website.
- Analyze market opportunities and create more B2B demand in the targeted market.
- Build and manage strategic relationships with B2B customers. - Negotiate and close deals.
- Sell online ads and help create companies profiles on our website.
More than 4 years
Not Specified at least
Architectural and Design Services Business Services - Other Marketing and Advertising
This is an online (Full-Time / 7 hours per day) position, the candidate should have the ability to work remotely.
- University graduate, preferably with a degree in Business, Communications or Marketing.
- Work Experience: 4 years experience in sales or advertising. Previous experience in remote sales will be an important consideration when assessing each candidate.
- Languages: English (complete professional proficiency).
- Mandatory one-month intensive training.
- Strong Communication Skills.
- Strong and coherent decision-making.
- Proof of an independent and adventurous approach to work and life.
- Believer in technology,Internet and the digital age as a whole.
About this Company
Arch2O.com was founded in April 2012 as an online architecture and design magazine where we review and critique architecture, urbanism, art, and design. Our team members work collaboratively and remotely on a daily basis to brainstorm and debate about the most influential,...
See all Careers and Jobs at Arch2O