- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Responsible for recruiting for Fawry Microfinance positions.
- Source and attract candidates through the different channels.
- Prepare job descriptions.
- Handle the company`s recruitment process (Screen, filter & conduct Human Resources interviews).
- Partner with hiring managers to determine staffing needs.
- Make recommendations to the company hiring managers.
- Responsible for preparing job offers, contracts, and hiring documents.
- Handle the on boarding of new employees.
- Coordinate interviews with the hiring managers.
- Follow up on the interview process status.
- Keep track and documentation of interviews, hires, transfers, and terminations.
- Keep documentation of the recruitment process up to date.
- Complete timely reports on employment activity.
2 to 4 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Recruitment and Staffing
About this Company
Fawry is a pioneering Electronic Payment Network, offering financial services to consumers and businesses through more than 65 thousand locations and a variety of channels. Fawry offers a convenient and reliable way to pay bills in multiple channels (online, using ATMs ,...
See all Careers and Jobs at Fawry Banking & Payment Technology Services