- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- We are looking for a reliable Construction Project Manager to join our team! As a Construction Manager at our company, you will be responsible for overseeing, planning, managing and tracking the progress of our construction projects.The Construction Project Manager is assigned to the project sponsor to ensure that all relevant goals are met. The role is the most important throughout the whole building process as the Construction Project Manager has the ultimate responsibility for all aspects of the build. Typically, you will work closely with Architects and engineers on a project
The construction manager will have many responsibilities and these include the following:
- Planning: From the outset, it is the responsibility of the Construction PM to plan the build process, this means producing a critical path and understanding the timing of each stage. Following each phase of the project is essential to ensuring that the project is completed on time.
- Resource Allocation: Any building project will need resources from bricks and mortar to tools and basic amenities. It is the responsibility of the Project Manager to have an understanding of what these are and ensure they are available.
- Staff Management: The Project Manager will be responsible for recruiting a team and allocating tasks to relevant managers. It may mean identifying suitable contractors who can complete the work. The important thing for the Construction Project Manager is understanding at which stage of the process each trade will need to be recruited.
- Setting Benchmarks: An integral aspect of the ongoing monitoring of a project is setting benchmarks to monitor progress, this allows the project manager to identify whether or not the project is on target to finish on time and within budget.
- Budget Management: The Project Manager is responsible for the financial planning and monitoring of the project. To avoid going over budget a PM should consider continually forecasting, keeping the team informed of forecasts and changes and managing the scope meticulously, so knowing the costs for unplanned construction work or resources and keeping that set-aside
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Alamia for touristic resorts was established in 2010 with a vision and an Egyptian investment.. Alamia can be portrayed best as one of fastest growing real estate developers in Egypt to fully comprehend the needs of the market and customers, yielding its expertise to identify...
See all Careers and Jobs at Alamia for Touristic Resort - Real Estate