- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Responsible for managing and moderating brand content for clients’ and its social communities.
- Assist the Social Media team with planning, and analyzing social media marketing efforts across a variety of channels.
- Review user generated comments and response in a quick and timely manner.
- Summarize insights and conversations to create actionable, client-facing reports that lead to optimization.
- Respond to comments, when appropriate, in order to foster a positive community and add value to the user’s experience.
- Manage day-to-day activities for clients on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other social media platforms.
- Establishing metrics, picking up community insights and reporting or recommending strategies that achieve marketing goals.
- Utilize social analytics tools to generate insights.
- Work with the creative team from time-to-time to create original content ideas.
- Protect the brand image and increase the brand loyalty with our customers.
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Marketing and Advertising Online Media Writing and Editing
About this Company
We are Dottopia, We’re the creative strategy behind the headline, the directors behind the perfect photo. We’re the code that makes you keep clicking and graphics that engage and inspire. We’re the ones that lose sleep over typography and take our work home with us. We’re the lucky ones who love what we do and hate to give up.
See all Careers and Jobs at Dottopia