- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Support the HR Director in the creation of the Human Resources strategy.
- Set a clear direction for HR Operations, enabling delivery of the HR plan.
- Evaluate the outcomes of the HR Strategy and ensure it remains appropriate and in line with KPIs.
- Understand the unique roles and responsibilities, strategic goals, and business plans of each division in order to provide a proactive HR service.
- Continually review the service provided ensuring it meets the needs of users.
- Develop and maintain effective internal relationships with key stakeholders.
- Ensure innovative recruitment and succession planning is in place.
- Ensure trends and experience are used to inform future resource allocation and that resources are balanced across all areas.
- Ensure implementation of effective HR communication and develop opportunities for involvement and participation.
- Manage develop and motivate a remote team of HR professionals.
- Manage department expenditure within agreed budget.
- Implement the performance appraisal system .
- All recruitment process for all levels .
- Set & update job description for all positions .
- Prepare & revise the manpower plan.
- Update & revise structure & involving in restructure processes.
- Set Employees' engagement survey .
- Set & Deploy and communicate all HR policies & procedures.
- Set monthly awards policy .
- Set Summer training program policy .
- Responsible for all training process ( TNA - set the plan – implement – Evaluate )
- Agreed with external training center to implement external training
4 to 6 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
We are a subsidiary of ASEC Company For Mining, a prominent leader in the Egyptian market in the domain of geology and mining for over 25 years.
See all Careers and Jobs at Ascom
ACCM started its production operations in 2009, with a vision of progressive successes in the field of industrial minerals...