- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
The Digital Media Specialist is responsible to grow our followers, Lead and execute the digital and media requirements for all online marketing activities to strengthen the company reputation and brand.
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content.
- Create a regular publishing schedule.
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research,
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, and coordinate actions
- increase fan base, engagement, and respond to clients and comments
- responsible for setting a yearly social media plan to be always present and active online.
- Advise on strategies to reach a particular audience and implement the correct segmentation for each post and each project and for special offers.
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, Google+Local, YouTube, Instagram, etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Maintains excellent verbal and written language skills in both English and Arabic.
- Enjoys a working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem relevant to the Real Estate and Development Industry.
- Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
- Is a Team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary. (ie: content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management).
- Highly knowledgeable in the principles of “Search and Social”.
- Possesses functional knowledge and/or personal experience with WordPress.
- Ability to write speeches and articles for publication that conform to prescribed style and format.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- The ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment.
Qualification’s requirements for the position:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing
- With 3-7 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.