- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- We are looking for an enthusiastic Human Resources (HR) Generalist to implement a variety of human resource programs.
- The HR department will depend on your assistance in a number of important functions such as staffing, compensation and benefits, training and development.
- If you are looking to kick start your career in HR, this is the place to be. Due to the diversity of responsibilities of the role, the ideal candidate will be a competent and resourceful individual with a passion for HR.
- The goal is to ensure the HR department’s operations will be running smoothly and effectively to deliver maximum value to the organization as a whole.
- Administer compensation and benefit plans
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Conduct employee on boarding and help plan training & development
- Provide support to employees in various HR related topics such as leaves, compensation etc. and resolve issues and problems
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies
- Undertake tasks in performance management
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
4 to 6 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
8 Gates Real Estate Egypt
See all Careers and Jobs at 8 GATES REAL ESTATE
We are seeking to become the pioneer and the most successful real estate marketing company in the Egyptian Market providing the ideal platform for investors / home buyers looking for their dream property; and the...