- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
4,000 to 5,000 EGP per month
- Males Preferred
About the Job
Maintaining a master document register of the latest documents on a project and ensure that all recipients are transmitted the documents they require as soon as new revisions of documents are received.
- Registering of internal and external documents
- Coordinate all activities related to the Document Control procedure, including technical documents, drawings, and correspondence.
- Makes sure that controlled copies of latest approved documents and drawings are given to the appropriate staff.
- Maintain updated records of all approved project documents and their distribution clearly
- Maintain the project documents and drawings under safe custody without any damage or deterioration with easy traceability.
- Maintain the files and control logs as required by the project.
- Maintain document control registers/documents for incoming and outgoing project documents
- Ensure that the latest revision and approval status of the project documents is kept updated continuously
- Respond to queries regarding revision status of issued drawings/documents
- Manage the electronic and hard copy filing of project
- Filing and archiving of documentation to facilitate easy retrieval at a later date.
- Monitor and continuously improve the effectiveness of data management procedures and processes according to project objectives.
- Familiarity with computerized document/data management systems.
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills and High level of self-motivation.
- Ability to take the initiative and work independently.
- Ability to keep clear and accurate records and reports.
- Ability to use computer and rapidly input data and retrieve records and information.
- Ability to organize work load and to manage a filing methods and management techniques.
- Strong organizational & administration skills.
About this Company
Premier Services & Recruitment is the first ISO (9001:2008) Certified Manpower Company in Egypt. Our specialty is to provide expert, reliable, and competent services by selecting qualified staff for employment in major companies throughout Egypt and the Middle East.
See all Careers and Jobs at Premier Services and Recruitment