- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Over Night Allowance
About the Job
Act as a frontline interface with customers of 2P. The role involves responding to customers over the phone and resolving their inquiries. The main purpose is to facilitate and provide a global customer service standard.
You should have excellent interpersonal, analytical and critical thinking skills. Strong communication skills are also pre-requisite.
- Provide Application support for the customer.
- offers appropriate solutions and alternatives to customers
- manages the balance of benefits for the customer and the business
- appropriately handles objections
- Checks customer understanding
- Gains customer agreement before progressing with offers or solutions
- Familiar with SLAs
- Ensures customer interactions are in line with SLAs.
- Achieving all contractual performance standards on both quality and productivity parts.
- Create and promote an environment that fosters both individual and team advancement to ensure the outstanding delivery of customer service.
- Maintain professional work relationships with colleagues, supervisor, and manager
- Team work/Spirit
- Ensure that sub-department functions offer world-class Customer Service at all times
- Assist in ensuring all quality standards are met
- Assist in reporting on and monitor KPI’s and SLA’s
- Develop and deliver areas of process improvement
More than 1 year
Not Specified at least
About this Company
2P Telecommunication and Information Technology was established in the capital of Saudi Arabia – home to its headquarters - in 2004, when it first launched Wissal, followed by Tarasul in 2005 and a year later by Smart Cash, the first service of its kind in the Kingdom. This...
See all Careers and Jobs at Pefect Presentation