- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Coordinate with the clients and sign event organizing contracts from them
- Prepares quotations and negotiates with them if necessary and closes a deal with clients
- Development, production, and delivery of projects from proposal right up to delivery.
- Delivering events on time, within budget, that meet (and hopefully exceed) expectations.
- Setting, communicating and maintaining timelines and priorities on every project
- Maintaining and developing client relationships
- Managing supplier relationships
- Managing operational and administrative functions to ensure specific projects are delivered efficiently
- Meeting the deadlines and produce satisfying results for their clients
- Providing leadership, motivation, direction, and support to your team
- Traveling to on-site inspections and project managing events
- Being responsible for all project budgets from start to finish.
- Ensuring excellent customer service and quality delivery
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Business Services - Other Consulting Services
About this Company
COB is a leading specialist in conferences, exhibitions, events, incentives and destination management. With more than 25 years of professional experience in event management, COB offers end-to-end solutions, products and services for the successful management and delivery of...
See all Careers and Jobs at Conference Organizing Bureau