- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Assisting with all aspects of administrative tasks including purchasing
- Coordinating between departments in resolving day-to-day administrative and operational problems
- Scheduling and coordinating meetings, interviews, events and other similar activities
- Assist with payroll
- Supporting Regional HR in Administration
- Ensuring that effective and confidential record-keeping and data management systems are implemented in relation to:
- Personal files
- Performance review and development
Training and development;
- Ensuring systems for the recording and management of work attendance, leave, and other staff entitlements are implemented and maintained;
- Assist in the preparation of reports, policies, procedures, guidelines by drafting associated policy and procedure documents
- SAP Administration
Occasional international travel might be required.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services
Multinational healthcare company looking for a driven HR and Admin professional to add value to the organisation.
- The role would suit a person who is great at multi-tasking, people-driven and looking for a dynamic role with opportunity to grow.
- This role would be responsible for the HR function as well as managing the daily operations of running office.
- The ideal candidate must be able to work well unsupervised as will be reporting into regional office in Dubai.