- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time Part Time
Negotiable, Transportation, Overtime & Bonus
About the Job
We are looking for outstanding, enthusiastic, and proactive team members to join the team and help operate & manage the coming skyrocket launching of one of the hottest start-ups in Egypt.
This is an exciting opportunity to play a KEY role in an upmarket start-up where you will be adding value and supporting the business growth. We need help in a wide variety of tasks, so we are looking for genuine self-starters who can take on new responsibilities and tasks as they arrive.
This role lives within the Customer Acquisition team, responsible for acquiring high volumes of quality customers in a cost-efficient way. You will be primarily focused for increasing our organic website's traffic, whether that’s via organic keyword rankings or backlinks that lead to our blog, listings or directly to the homepage. Our objective is to convert our website visitors to try out the platform for the first time and become long-term customers. You will be reporting to a Senior Digital Marketing Mentor and to the marketing manager.
- Build SEO presence through strong in-house operations, technical SEO, user engagement, outreach, partnerships, and content marketing strategies
- Analysis, insights and benchmarking across multiple markets to identify top SEO opportunities.
- Assist in content campaigns to grow free, targeted traffic.
- Support product launches, competitions, and campaigns with smart, effective content marketing (on and off the site).
- Optimize website content and landing pages
- Tracking, reporting and capturing best practice within the business
- Monitor our organic keyword rankings using SEO tools (Moz, SEMRush,….) and Google Analytics and propose improvements
- Lead our link-building campaigns and ensure backlink profiles are clean.
- Writing content for our Blog (SEO), Knowledgebase articles, Newsletters & Web pages.
- Editing and proofreading Product Announcements.
- Researching relevant information/data for deep and engaging blog posts; working on a content calendar
- Produce solid and spotless daily/weekly reporting and quarterly reviews
- Stay informed and ahead of SEO and integrated marketing trends
Qualification & Experience
- Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Experience with SEO reporting
- Familiarity with relevant tools (e.g. SEMRush, SEOClarity, MOZ, LongTail) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Google Adwords)
- Experience launching a website makes you a natural fit for this role.
- We are a new brand so its preferred if you understand the tactics of a rebrand or creating a brand.
- Demonstrated experience writing blog posts is highly desirable.
- Ability to develop new topics, research, and find a unique spin on existing topics is great to have.
- Should have a good command and writing skills of the English & Arabic languages.
- Commercial mindset – understanding what KPI’s matter and how they relate to ROI success
- Extremely resilient, driven and excited to hit targets
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Business or related field
We expect you to support and come up with new ways of acquiring more and better customers! We don’t expect you to have all the answers already, but we do expect you to proactively expand your digital marketing knowledge and research best practices all the time.
About this Company
We have made it our top priority at YallaSa7el to make the vacation rental within Egypt a simple, stress-free experience for both guests and landlords. The vacation rental market was fundamentally broken, so we brought it online to make it delightful for both guests and...
See all Careers and Jobs at YallaSa7el