- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Innoventures LLC is looking to hire a Programs Officer.
- This is a project-based full-time position, effective in the next few weeks.
- Salary range is competitive with employers of professionals in a similar capacity in Egypt, and the role offers a significant opportunity for accelerated career advancement.
Main Responsibilities and duties:
- This role at Innoventures will be very diverse and flexible, as is usual in an entrepreneurial organization, but will mainly include the following:
- Establishing and maintaining professional relationships with clients and partners.
- Managing, planning and coordinating programs with our clients and partners.
- Proposing and leading new initiatives that will build our brand, grow our business, and contribute to the ecosystem.
- Following up on the execution of program details with contractors who are handling them.
- Writing proposals, plans, project reports, communications and branding materials, etc.
- Networking with the entrepreneurial community, and identifying promising start-ups.
- Working with our management team on developing company strategy based on your exposure through all of the above.
More information about the job:
- Flexible hours (core hours from 11 am to 4 pm)
- The career path allows the candidate to steer him/herself towards an executive role according to interests and leadership on initiatives within the company.
2 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Business Services - Other Management Consulting Venture Capital and Private Equity
- The ideal candidate will have 2-5 years of experience in a relevant capacity.
- He/she will also ideally have familiarity with the start-up community in Egypt.
Requirements include the following:
- Passion for the role, and desire to develop new initiatives.
- The ability to work independently and take full responsibility for a large project.
- Confidence in working and interacting with clients.
- Excellent and organized writing skills.
- The ability to plan and follow up on projects involving multiple people and complex inter-dependency of tasks, and to use appropriate software tools related to this.
- Completion of a relevant university-level degree, and fluency in English and Arabic.
- Competence and familiarity in using a computer to work efficiently.
About this Company
At Innoventures, our goal is to empower entrepreneurs, drive innovation, and help build an ecosystem for start-ups in Egypt and the Arab World. We believe in hiring smart, talented people who have this same vision, make them our partners in our mission, and enable them to be...
See all Careers and Jobs at Innoventures