- Experience Needed:
- More than 6 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Human Resources Manager may set strategies and develop policies, standards, systems, and processes that implement these strategies in a whole range of areas.
- Work on the implementation of the company's policy and commitment to implement international standards system and make the necessary improvements to reach the desired goals.
- Followed administratively to the CEO and is responsible for administrative affairs, personnel affairs and security.
- Maintaining and reviewing personnel files.
- Commissioner officially with regard to completing the procedures to renew the official certificates and licenses and Commercial Registry and others.
- Handling and developing all the HR documentations according the international standards of the ISO 9001.
- Development and implementation all the company and HR policies and procedures.
- Development and implementation of the promotion system through applying the career path for all departments.
- Work closely with all departments, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures while maintaining a stable working environment.
- Responsible for making the Job analysis and Job description for each position.
- Prepare the annual manpower plan and identifies the objective staff vacancies.
- Manage the recruitment process for all positions and interviewing for the qualified candidates.
- Managing the Hiring process for new employees, job offer preparation and negotiation.
- Orientation and on boarding of new employee into the organization.
- Track the performance of the new employees and how they respond to the given training by direct managers during the given prohibition period.
- Responsible for Employee safety, welfare, wellness and health insurance.
- Develop and propose annual plans and budget for the HR department.
- Develop and propose the expected traveling budget of the team for the new projects.
- Prepare a monthly updated Organizational Chart for the Company Group according to the new projects.
- Control the HR and Administration records concerning personnel data such as hires, transfers, performance appraisals, penalties and vacations.
- Administer a yearly analysis of the compensation and benefits programs for retaining the employees with reference to the market requirements.
- Tracking the performance and attendance of the employees in the company’s sites all over the country through receiving daily reports from each site leader independent.
- Managing the performance of the HR and Administration team to achieve the maximum effectiveness of the company’s needs.
- Design and conduct Team Building activities.
- Develop an effective and competitive salary scale to attract qualified candidates and retaining the current talented employees.
- Making a yearly salary scale analysis for all positions with comparison to the current local market.
- Conducting a yearly company survey to measure the employees’ satisfaction and monitor the areas of concerns.
- Improve employee satisfaction and morale through implementation and development of yearly motivation plan based on the available budget.
- Maintaining and controlling the good family relation between the company and the employees and vice versa by solving some of their family problems.
- Prepare yearly Training plan according to the Training Needs of each department & the available Training Budget.
- Make training evaluation, survey and analysis to determine the effect of the training taken on the company’s improvement.
- Monitor the employees’ performance and attitude on quarterly bases through the evaluation process.
- Make yearly Evaluations and Performance analysis for each employee and each department to monitor the improvement and performance level from year to year.
- Make a yearly improvement plan based on the analysis of the yearly evaluation and performance for each department and each employee.
- Identify and determine causes of personnel problems and develop recommendations for improvement of organization's personnel policies and practices.
- Monitor personnel activities and resolve legal affairs.
More than 6 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Other - Not Classified