- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Developing, executing and delivering social media strategy for user engagement and community management for our artists' communities (Hamza Namira, Maher Zain, Raef, Mesut Kurtis, Harris J, and Humood AlKhedhur)
- Day-to-day management of artists' communities on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- Use of social media tools to increase engagement and track engagement.
- Stay on top of emerging social media technologies, activity and trends (content, engagement, etc.)
- Manage and execute periodical reporting (tracking fan and follower growth and content highlights).
- Reporting PR threats, creating contest concepts, managing editorial calendars with support from the content team.
- Develop and maintain all social media content and assure quality of all engagements.
- Mediating and managing conversations on social networks.
- Analyze campaigns, identify trends and provide fast, accurate reports, optimizing digital assets to produce the best Return on Investment (ROI).
- Integrate social media activities with corporate activities.
- Ability to execute ads using Facebook Ads (and/or using Google AdWords, etc) is a big plus.
2 to 6 years
Not Specified at least
Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
Founded in 2000 by four young British and American Muslim entrepreneurs, Awakening Worldwide is a UK-based media production company with offices around the world, focusing on music production, live events, and book publishing.
See all Careers and Jobs at Awakening
Awakening has a strong social media...