- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Provide health and safety measures in a working environment
- Support staff with the identification of environmental aspects and determining the project objectives and target
- Identify and evaluate the unsafe environment and practices
- Identify the root causes of safety and industrial hygiene
- Develop hazard control processes, methods and programs
- Advise several ways of controlling potential threats
- Monitor implementation of safety plans according to plans and objectives
- Maintain and manage equipment and processes related to each project of health and safety
- Suggest several preventive methods and practices like recycling, waste disposal, pollution control, etc.
- Measure and audit the effectiveness of hazard control programs
- Work in compliance with ISO 14001 standards and practices
- Work in compliance with OHSAS 18001 standards and practices
- Work in compliance with new changes in laws and regulations
1 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
LG’s innovative technologies, unique products, and cutting-edge designs are an investment in the future.
See all Careers and Jobs at LG Electronics
LG Electronics, Inc. is a global leader and technology innovator in consumer electronics, mobile communications and home appliances.
With 117 operations around...