Skills And Tools:
- Assist in maintaining organizational charts and detailed job descriptions.
- Assist in handling the employee's compensation and benefits (such as Health and Social insurance).
- Assist in the recruitment process
- Helping in designing and executing HR policies and procedures.
- Participate in performance evaluation processes.
- Organize training, team meetings, and events as needed.
- Carry out the orientation of newly hired employees, explain human resources policies, and procedures.
The intern will learn:
- Communication Skills
- Career skills
- Recruitment Process and selection
- Employee's benefits
Internship Start date: End March
Duration: 1-2 months
- Business Degree
- Expert in Excel
- Fluent in English
- Age 19-25
- Human Resources ManagerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo6 days ago