Inbound Supply Chain Intern - Alexandria / Graduates OnlyPosted 2 months ago
- 11In Consideration
- 1Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Track Inbound Shipments from the point of order placement to the arrival to the port
- Organizing commodities and material for dispatching
- Communicate with the supplier to confirm shipments details
- Receive, Revise and process shipments documents
- Login all shipments details into monitoring sheets
- Ensure all the logistics activities are performed with the maximum efficiency
The intern will learn:
- Exposure to the tire Exporting and process handling in the Logistics Department
- Develop strong communication, teamwork, and problem-solving skills.
- An inside view of the work environment.
- An actual on-the-job training that will help secure better career opportunities.
- An inside view of Prometeon's work environment of multinational.
- A real on the Job training on functions & challenges.
- A chance to further develop strong communication, teamwork, and problem-solving skills.
- Privilege to apply for Full-time vacancies within company
- Transportation provided via company buses
- Company Restaurant Meal
- Cafeteria benefits
- Social Insurance
Program monthly compensation Starts 2,000 EGP and subjected to increase every 6-months based on performance.
Contract Duration: 6-months Renewable Contract based on performance and business needs for a maximum of 2years & 6months consecutive.
Bonus: Quarter bonus is applied for interns with extra-ordinary performance & support in their departments.
Deadline for application: Feb. 2022
- BSc. Degree of Logistics & Supply Chain / Commerce / Business Administration / Engineering -Alexandria University or AAST (Graduates only 2021/2020/2019)
- From 0 to 1 year of experience maximum in logistics or administration.
- Fluent in English both spoken & Written Commands.
- Excellent Computer Skills ( Ms. Office Package) & SAP is plus
- Good communication and negotiations skills
- Ability to work among a team and individually
- Ability to handle stress and work under pressure
- Ability to meet deadlines and Multi-tasks
- Alexandria Residences ONLY
- Sr. Supply Chain SpecialistConfidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt1 day ago
- Supply Chain ManagerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt6 days ago