Skills And Tools:
- Support the HR advisor with recruiting the needed positions starting from understanding the position, attracting calibers, screening, scheduling interviews and interviewing candidates.
- Organize and maintain personnel records
- Assist HR Advisor in any related reports
- Support in replacement of HR Advisor to fulfill the required number of visits
Duration: 3 Months
- Current university students or recent graduates.
- Fluency in oral and written English, with very strong presentation and writing skills
- Extracurricular activities is a must
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Previous internship experience is a plus
- Attention to detail
- International Recruitment & De...Médecins Sans Frontières / أطباء بلا حدود - International field work - Maadi, Cairo6 days ago