- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
About the Internship
- Improve the operational systems, processes, and policies in support of company mission - specifically, support.
- Receiving Full and empty requests of all malfunction repair units requests from customers.
- Inform technicians by the needful action to do and follow up repairs & PTI to implement the right settings.
- Report repairs & PTI results to customers by mails.
- Update repairs & PTI on excel sheet, DS4 on daily basis.
- Communicate with customers and ensure meeting service excellence and meet deadlines.
- Clearly and professionally interact with the customer regarding repairs & PTI status on a daily basis.
- Able to determine tools and equipment required to perform the scope of the job.
- Perform hands-on on-site troubleshooting service.
The intern will learn:
- Experience of reefer repairing.
- Able to be a company citizen .
- Able to communicate with different types of people.
Application Deadline: 25/11/2019
Internship Start date: 1/12/2019
Duration: 6 Months
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Engineering Services Logistics and Supply Chain
About this Company
ATEB Group was established on 1989 started with reefer services and maintenance after then became the authorized service agent for the only 4 reefer manufacturers; Carrier Transicold, Thermoking, Daikin, Mitsubishi and then Starcool in Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at Alexandria Trading and Engineering Bureau