- Experience Needed:
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
About the Internship
- Improve the operational systems, processes, and policies in support of company mission - specifically, support.
- Receiving Full and empty requests of all malfunction repair units requests from customers.
- Inform technicians by the needful action to do and follow up repairs & PTI to implement the right settings.
- Report repairs & PTI results to customers by mails.
- Update repairs & PTI on excel sheet, DS4 on daily basis.
- Communicate with customers and ensure meeting service excellence and meet deadlines.
- Clearly and professionally interact with the customer regarding repairs & PTI status on a daily basis.
- Able to determine tools and equipment required to perform the scope of the job.
- Perform hands-on on-site troubleshooting service.
The intern will learn:
- Experience of reefer repairing.
- Able to be a company citizen .
- Able to communicate with different types of people.
Application Deadline: 25/11/2019
Internship Start date: 1/12/2019
Duration: 6 Months
About this Company
ATEB Group was established on 1989 started with reefer services and maintenance after then became the authorized service agent for the only 4 reefer manufacturers; Carrier Transicold, Thermoking, Daikin, Mitsubishi and then Starcool in Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at Alexandria Trading and Engineering Bureau