- Experience Needed:
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
About the Internship
- Role is to approach potential customers with the aim of winning new business
- Responsible for maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers over the phone, acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets in Egypt and the gulf area
- Gathering market and customer information; will be involved in organizing and coordinating company exhibitions and events
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers businesses and requirements
- Conducting check references on candidates
- Will be involved in R&D tasks
- Screening and interviewing applicants, and other process related tasks
The intern will learn:
- We need an Internship for 8 Months, with full paid salary plus bonus, Intern will learn how to communication with a Senior level Managers, dealing with top multinationals, and having a great exposure to different industries in the Market.
Application Deadline: August 20th
Internship Start date: August 26th
Duration: 8 Months
Working Hours: 9 to 4:30 Sunday to Thursday
About this Company
Engineers' Careers is a dynamic organization, strives to provide the best Human Resources Online Services Model for Engineers in Egypt & the Middle East.
See all Careers and Jobs at Engineers Careers
What truly sets us apart is our approach to what we do. Our goal is not only simply to fill vacancies for our...