Skills And Tools:
- Ensure that our products and services meet all necessary requirements before they reach the consumer.
- Inspect the final product to make sure it has been built with compliance to legal standards and meets customer expectations.
- You must fully understand the requirements for the product or service and have a sense of responsibility towards our potential and existing customers as well as the company.
- Understand customer needs and requirements to develop effective quality control processes
- Review specifications for products or processes
- Inspect final output and compare properties to requirements
- Approve the right products or reject defectives
- Keep accurate documentation and perform statistical analysis
- Solicit feedback from customers to assess whether their requirements are met
- Submit detailed reports to appropriate executives
- BSc in Electronics Engineering
- Experience as quality Engineer with minimum 3 years “preferred”
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- In-depth understanding of quality control procedures and relevant legal standards
- Excellent math abilities and working knowledge of data analysis/statistical methods
- Communication skills
- Customer service focus
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Planning and organizing
- Presentation skills
- Senior Quality Control Enginee...Confidential Company - Bourj Alarab, Alexandria3 hours ago