- Experience Needed:
2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- We are a subsidiary of office from our mother company located in Germany, manufacturing a wide range of BLOWERS and COMPRESSORS (Oil Free Air & Gases).
- We are based in Egypt dealing with projects all over the Egypt , Jordon, Libya, Lebanon, Syria and Sudan., replying on all questions and providing technical and service support.
- We are the biggest and oldest company which has been working in blowers and compressors worldwide 154 years ago.
- Our Machines involve in a lot of industries such as (Oil and gas industry, waste water treatment plants, Chemicals, Fertilizers and Petrochemicals, Cement, Food & Beverage, Power plant technology, Mining and metallurgy, Process gas industry, Biogas industry, Steel and iron industry)
- Responsibility for the complete and correct management of sales from the enquiry to contract handover. Develop in association with the Sales Manager an annual Sales and Marketing Plan, then ensure correct implementation within the Sales Department. Responsibility for the achievement of agreed turnover and profitability.
Your Essential duties and responsibilities.
- Make customer visits throughout the whole sales area as required.
- To enter the inquiry into AMG – System, to issue the quotation-no. as specified
- Prepare standard quotation in sales company via Navision and configurator.
- Special machine and modified machine - passing on to value stream 2 and value stream 3 department in Aerzen HQ
- Analyzing the inquiry regarding scope of supply and technical design.
- The area of responsibility will cover generally the countries of Egypt, Lebanon, Jordan, Sudan, Eritrea and Libya.
- Responsible for direct selling, budget and firm quotation production, tender submission where appropriate and contract & order negotiation.
- Provide lead technical support to all internal and external sales staff, as well as contractual and after sales staff as required.
- Liaise with Germany to ensure new product and price developments are understood and implemented correctly.
- Discussing market opportunities and problems with Sales Manager as required to ensure that Aerzen are always competitively placed in the market.
- Ensure that all new orders are quickly and correctly booked into the companies records, and that they are handed over to the contracts department (order processing department) with full and detailed information available regards price, cost, margin, dates, specification, contractual conditions etc.
- After receipt of order:
- Accept the order and check the details, if necessary with responsible Sales Manager.
- In case of errors clarification with the customers, Sales Manager and required departments of Aerzen Germany
- Coordination and communication with Quotation and Order Processing Department at the company's HQ.
- Prepare documents for order processing:
- Preparing of a folder
- Generate an order and put it in the system via device configurator and / or Navision
- Preparing of a specification sheet
- Send an order confirmation to the customer (telephone, fax, email, post)
- cost & margin calculation
2 to 5 years