Skills And Tools:
Scope of Position:
To receive and process all cargo on a daily basis, including overseas communication and customer service as needed with a focus on Export Compliance.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Receive and process Ocean Export cargo.
- Handle pickup calls and set-up files.
- Double check work to minimize and avoid all errors
- Coordinate closely with shipping liners, Forwarders& agents for cargo arrangement.
- Understand Egyptian Customs Export requirements and ensure all file processing meets these requirements.
- Manage email and all communication effectively and within Expeditors communication policies.
- Understand rating, make bookings and be able to determine costs. Both consolidation and direct cargo.
- Work with Night Operations team to ensure trucking requirements are met and all cartage transfers are completed.
- Assist in branch warehouse operations as needed (Loading Containers, Pallet Jack, Forklift, Label Cargo)
- Set goals and meet with operations lead/supervisor/manager to discuss progress.
- October, Zayed & Haram Residence are preferred.
- Female candidates are also welcome to apply. We provide transportation from & to workplace.
- Effective interpersonal skills, including proven abilities to listen, comprehend, communicate clearly, effectively and concisely to obtain positive results.
- Fast mover, Follow up master , attention to details and excellent reporting skills.
- Excellent command of English Language, written, & Spoken.
- Good computer and typing skills.
- 4-year Bachelor's Degree.