Skills And Tools:
- Constant Knowledge of company programming procedures, languages, supported applications and systems.
- Compile with all of the company's policies and procedures.
- Maintain confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed.
- Support day-to-day running of applications. Responsibilities may require evening and weekend work in response to needs of the systems being supported.
- Research, design, develop, test, implement, modify and maintain software systems to meet the company needs.
- Testing sample data sets to check that output from the program works as intended. Identifies system deficiencies and recommends solutions. Evaluating the program's effectiveness. Conducting user acceptance testing to ensure the program can be used easily, quickly and accurately.
- Providing training to users of a new developed systems system.
- Ability to process computer data and to format and generate reports.
- Write and maintain programming documentation, user manuals, test plans, functional and technical specifications. Document programming problems and resolutions for future reference.
- Accurately prepare written business correspondence that is coherent, grammatically correct, effective, professional and engaging.
- Knowledge of computer/computational science, data analysis, and programming technologies, concepts, and techniques. Understands client server and internet systems architectures. Demonstrates familiarity with object and component methodology and technology.
- Understand advanced relational database concepts. Assists in physical and logical database design. Writes effective stored procedures.
- Bolting together' existing software products (getting incompatible platforms to work together and creating code to link them).
- Anticipate client needs before they arise and presents solutions to project management that encompass issues at hand. Understands expectations that were set with client and recognizes when issues/events may affect delivery.
- Provide on-the-job training to new department staff members.
- Accurately complete and submits time sheet and status reports in a timely manner. Actively applies feedback received to day-to-day work and strives to improve performance.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant computer science or computer engineering or Relevant Postgraduate Studies.
- Ability to evaluate and interpret end user information requirements, and to develop appropriate systems and/or application solutions. Creates prototypes for client engagements.
- Ability to learn and support purchased applications and systems.
- Excellent command of English Language.
- 1 to 2 years of working experience in the same field.
- Previous experience in S/W development is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of Developing Applications using .Net Technologies (C# or VB.Net) on MS SQL server database.
- Knowledge MVC, SQL / PL SQL and Oracle Database is a plus.
- Oracle E-Business Suite is a plus.
- Senior NET Developer - Nasr City, Cairo10 days ago
- Robotics Engineer Instructor (... - Cairo, Egypt6 days ago
- Account Manager Outdoor - Cairo, Egypt23 days ago
- Senior Financial Analysis Spec... - Cairo, Egypt23 days ago
- Senior Laravel Developer - Cairo, Egypt1 month ago
- Database Administrator - Heliopolis, Cairo1 month ago
- Lead Full Stack DeveloperConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo29 days ago
- SharePoint Administrator - Maadi, Cairo2 months ago
- Odoo Implementor - Nasr City, Cairo1 month ago
- MS Dynamics 365 Functional Spe... - 6th of October, Giza2 months ago
- Internal AuditorTHE MIDDLE EAST GROUP FOR ENGINEERING AND AIR CONDITIONING - Nasr City, Cairo3 days ago
- Senior Full Stack DeveloperConfidential Company - Smart Village, Giza15 days ago