Skills And Tools:
- Manage relationships with airline key person and make it stronger.
- Communicate customer issues with operations team and devise ways of improving the customer experience, including resolving problems and complaints.
- Manage and improve center performance through performance monitoring, problem resolution, system audits and quality assurance measures.
- Experienced as an Operation Flight Manager 4 to 6 years with Saudi market background.
- Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft worked on Sabre and Amadeus.
- More education or experience in a related to travel field may be preferred.
- Ability to multitask and remain calm under pressure, especially during peak hours or intense situations.
- Exceptional interpersonal, customer service, problem-solving, verbal and written communication, and conflict resolution skills.
- Knowledge of management principles and familiarity with company products, services, and policies.
- Customer Service Team Manager ...Confidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt5 days ago