Software Tester QAPosted 20 days ago
52Applicants for1 open position
- 5In Consideration
- 14Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Analyzing user’s stories and/use cases/requirements for validity and feasibility
- Collaborate closely with other team members and departments
- Design and develop automation scripts when needed
- Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies
- Provide timely solutions
- Apply quality engineering principals throughout the Agile product lifecycle
- Provide support and documentation
- Analyze, report and document technical issues.
- Provide accurate estimations of the deliverable and fulfill them (time estimation and story sizing).
- Document and maintain software functionality.
- Conduct post-release/ post implementation testing.
- Perform Functional and non-functional testing.
- Provide technical expertise and guidance in the design, development, implementation, and maintenance of test processes.
- Help troubleshoot issues.
- Technical Support Tasks is a Plus
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
- +2 years of experience as a Software Tester or similar role
- Solid understanding of the software development cycle.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Analytical thinking, problem-solving, time management, priority allocation, task management skills and presentation skills.
- Experience in Agile / Scrum methodology.
- ISTQB-FL and ISTQB-Agile Tester Certificates are a plus.