Database AdministratorPosted 2 months ago
82Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 1Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Databases administration; DB2, Oracle, and SQL on all Fawry’s environments.
- Upgrade/patching of the databases.
- Troubleshoot, Monitor all environments databases.
- Maintain data integrity and security (manage roles and permissions of database users).
- Proactive housekeeping/archiving and shrinking of databases.
- Provide Level III support to support team members to minimize user/system downtime.
- Facilitating the creation of a replicated architecture, providing database tuning and monitoring database security, performance, and utilization.
- Proficient in the following RDBMS: Oracle 11g and 19c RAC (expert) and DB2 LUW 11.1 pure Scale (basic), SQL Server 2014-2019 (expert).
- React to High Severity issues technical situation that requires immediate attention.
- Education: B.Sc. in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or any related discipline.
- 1-3 Years of Relevant Experience.
- Database administration experience in Oracle and/ or DB2.
- Database administration experience in MS SQL.
- Attached to details.
- Self-motivated and proactive personality.
- Flexible & adaptable to a dynamic environment.
- Database Administrator - Heliopolis, Cairo2 months ago
- IT Technical Support - Heliopolis, Cairo13 days ago
- Senior NET Developer - Nasr City, Cairo12 days ago
- Devops Engineer - Dokki, Giza13 days ago
- Senior Front End DeveloperConfidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza11 days ago
- Senior Odoo Developer - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo1 month ago
- Lead Full Stack DeveloperConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo1 month ago
- Robotics / Computer Science In... - Cairo, Egypt1 month ago
- Robotics Engineer Instructor (... - Cairo, Egypt8 days ago