- Experience Needed:
5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Earned Media: Develop relevant messaging and stories that sync with company strategy, industry trends, and publishers’ editorial schedules for tiered media pitching to secure coverage in industry trade press as well as regional and national business news media. This role is responsible for maintaining a network of media contacts, building relationships with that network, and regular outreach for coverage. Work also entails managing internal relationships with SMEs and leadership team during media interviews and byline development for thought leadership opportunities.
- Owned Media: Work with in-house creative team to identify existing messages and content that can be leveraged in overall media outreach plan.
- Content Development: Write clear and concise marketing content for abstracts and media pitches, blog posts, social media posts, press releases, and other content; work closely with social media team to develop and execute messages.
- Partnerships + Sponsorships: Actively engage organizations and influencers to team with on cross-promotional initiatives and sponsorships; capitalize on timely events within entertainment, pop culture, industry celebrations, and other micro moments with digital campaigns.
- Performance Monitoring: Develop metrics and methods to track and report on overall PR and media effectiveness in order grow and optimize our brand.
- Awards + Recognition: Secure and communicate local and national recognition as company and leadership team recognition for individuals.
- Trend Watching: Stay relevant on industry trends, company initiatives, and key talking points to strategically align them for optimal media coverage.
5 to 7 years
About this Company
ExpandCart is the largest e-commerce platform in the Middle East. Our environment encourages innovation and we always use the latest technologies to provide our clients with cutting edge solutions.
See all Careers and Jobs at Expand Cart