Skills And Tools:
- Analyzes customer reported problems and reports to appropriate channels problem areas in products.
- Delivers technical training to newly hired support staff.
- Collects and analyzes business and accounting requirements.
- Works with development department in testing and implementing new product features, recommended structures and throughput.
- Recommends new strategies and programs for customer support and satisfaction.
- Loads company’s software products onto computers and networks at customer site.
- Analyzes business process, design and implement business cycles and workflows.
- Responds to client inquiries concerning product operation and diagnoses system hardware, software, and operator problems.
- Instructs users on use of software products, and manuals.
- Provides updates, status, and completion information to manager, problem request tracking system, and/or users.
- Refers major hardware/software problems to service personnel/development department for correction.
- Responsible for customer’s smooth operation on company products.
- Reports any and all problems which might affect total customer operation performance to customer’s management and to his manager.
- Aids customer in implementation issues and final results verification.
- Acts as a liaison between technical department at Microtech and customers using the software in regards to system effectiveness, modification requests, performance issues, new applications, etc.
- Bachelors degree, with accounting/ business/ manufacturing major.
- Minimum 4 years experience in implementing ERP software
- SQL Database is a must
- HR System
- Experience in SAP , Oracle and Infinity
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals, analysis documents.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Proficiency in English language is a must.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form Project Management
- Presentation Software
- Word processors
- Web browsers
- Communications Software
- OFSAA EPM Application SupportConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt2 days ago