Data Network & Security EngineerPosted 27 days ago
33Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- LAN/WAN Design and configuration.
- Wi-Fi Implementation and management
- Firewall installation, configuration, and management of corporate network
- Websites Security and WAF configuration.
- Corporate Domains administration
- Security Policy amendment and enhancement (access control rights, email security, devices compliance, remote access rules, ..etc.)
- Troubleshooting LAN, WAN, VPNs, and Internet connectivity issues
- DNS and DHCP management
- Single Sign On (SSO) management
- IP/Subnet Configuration
- Cyber Security functions (endpoint protection, website security, application Security)
- Centralized management of Anti-Virus software.
- Disk/File Encryption, Data Loss Prevention
- Security assessment for design changes
- Setup web filtering with multiple filtering profiles.
- Responsible for developing security strategy and implementing the different security technologies with vendors to implement the desired security controls.
- Collaboration, video conferencing and IP Telephony design
- Cisco Unified Call Manager (CUCM) administration, installation, troubleshooting and support.
- Proven experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator or similar role
- Hands on experience in configuring routers, switches, Firewalls, Wireless Networks and VoIP Networks.
- Expertise in Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM)7.x, 8.x 9.x & 10.x Call Manager Express (CME), Cisco Unity, Cisco Unity Connection, Cisco Unity Express, voice gateways, UCCE 7.5 (MGCP, SIP, H323, SCCP), and voice applications.
- Experience with databases, networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management
- Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication skills
- BSc/Ba in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline; professional certification (e.g. Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)) is a plus
- Network & Security Operations ...Fawry Banking & Payment Technology Services - Smart Village, Giza8 days ago