Skills And Tools:
- Performs general architectural works including architectural design, site visits and inspections and prepares related reports.
- Reviews CAD drawings, renderings, layouts, study models, construction documents, and color boards prepared by Architectural Designers. Makes new proposals and/or modify existing drawings when necessary. Ensures compliance with applicable codes and standards as well as client requirements.
- Writes construction specifications and prepares detailed requisitions for equipment and materials when needed. Interfaces with suppliers as required.
- Coordinates work with engineering and construction units at project site. Reviews, approves, and
- Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
- BA in Architecture, Civil .
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
- Site Work Experience is a must.
- Preferred past work with consultants.
- Males only