Network Administration Specialist
-Nasr City, CairoPosted 2 months ago
172Applicants for1 open position
- 28In Consideration
- 141Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Install software, apply patches, manage file systems, monitor performance and troubleshoot alerts from commercial, open source and locally developed monitoring tools and troubleshooting.
- Undertake the day-to-day operation of backup systems including rotation of backup tapes.
- Support and maintain end user requirements, including hardware and software troubleshooting.
- Set up hardware and perform basic checking of networked computers.
- Support, monitor, test and troubleshoot hardware and software problems.
- Install and maintain standard network cabling; perform basic diagnostic and recovery routines on network equipment; configure network clients with appropriate server information and software.
- Provide documentation, as required.
- Provide weekly status reports.
- Bachelor of Engineering - Communication
- Practical working knowledge of IT Systems Administration, Network Security.
- Highly analytical who can recognizes problems by identifying abnormalities; reporting violations
- Effectively able to troubleshoot and prioritize needs, requirements and other issues
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good writing skills (for documenting the process)
- Good presentation skills
- Exceptional analytic and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent command of English Language.
- Good Communication Skills.