Skills And Tools:
- Organizing the manager’s correspondence, including calls, emails, post and fax, in order to ensure they are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Organize and manage the day-to-day running of the manager's professional and personal affairs in order to ensure the provision of high-quality support.
- Booking travel arrangements, accommodation and follow up on business trips and expenses of department members.
- Managing database and filing systems.
- Attend meetings and record minutes of meeting for future reference.
- Manage the schedules to ensure effective time management, coordinate activities, prioritize appointments and reschedule where necessary.
- Collect and research information on assigned matters, as well as produce reports as requested.
- Bachelor Degree required.
- 5+ years of office administration experience.
- Proficiency in MS office with expertise in MS (word, excel and PowerPoint) is a must.
- Fluent in English is a must.
- Strong Time Management and Communication skills.
- Flexibility with the working hours.
- Profiles with updated photo is a must.
- Females Only.
- Secretary / Admin AssistantConfidential Company - Obour City, Cairo9 days ago
- Admin AssistantGlobal Academic Foundation Hosting University of Hertfordshire UH - New Capital, Cairo3 days ago
- Office Sales AdminConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo7 days ago
- Receptionist Front Office Admi...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt4 days ago