Skills And Tools:
- Supervise the team and determine how best to represent a concept visually.
- Determine which photographs, art, or other design elements to use.
- Align with the strategist in order to produce impact based ads.
- Make sure Art staff is fully briefed through Accounts and Creative Content teams.
- Review, edit and approve designs, artwork and graphics developed by other staff members.
- Ensure deadlines are met in due time, ensuring that job quality is nothing short of the best.
- Enhances art department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
- Develop artistic concepts with the art team.
- Work closely with the creative team to generate creative ideas and concepts to fulfill the client's needs.
- Work with the art department to create original graphic content for the company’s website, social media pages and other marketing materials.
- Meet art department work standards by following production, productivity, quality, and client-service standards.
- Review project production factors by studying background information, objectives, presentation approaches, styles, and techniques.
- Improve quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes and implementing changes.
- Act as a member in the ad hoc team when necessary or assign one from the team.
- Participate in the hiring process of the department team members.
- Train, coach and evaluate team members.
- Bachelor's degree in Art or any related proper training/certification.
- 6+ Years' of experience.
- 4+ years' proven experience in digital agency.
- Excellent knowledge of art, graphic, animation, branding concepts and designing tools and applications.
- Communication, innovation, time management and leadership skills.
- Graphic Designer / Social Medi...Confidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt2 days ago