Skills And Tools:
- Managing the whole finance department operations in the company and branches.
- Undertaking strategic analysis, budgeting and assisting with strategic planning.
- Developing and managing financial systems/models.
- Processing, verifying, and posting receipts for goods sold.
- Maintaining records regarding payments and account statuses.
- Maintaining accounts receivable files and records.
- Calculating the investment of franchisee stores, fees during the operating period, and profit distribution of the stores.
- Conducting monthly profit and loss analysis reports.
- Updating the Stores' income and revenues daily.
- Summarizing receivables by maintaining invoice accounts and coordinating monthly transfers to the account.
- Resolving collections issues by examining customer payment plans and payment history.
- Responsible for all kinds of Tax Settlement for the company and branches (monthly / quarterly / yearly).
- Responsible for all financial issues with the government.
- Assisting in preparing OGA / OGM.
- Handling all of the refund cases from the customers at the stores.
- Responsible for all banks transactions and transfers.
- Communicating with the bank to check the company’s balance and documents.
- Managing the finance team and its tasks effectively.
- Dealing externally with auditors, solicitors and HM Revenue & Customs.
- Any other tasks assigned by the General Manager.
- Handling Bank Loans process.
- 8-10 years of experience in finance
- Experience in retail industry
- Excellent command of English
- Finance ManagerConfidential Company - Sheikh Zayed, Giza2 days ago
- Finance ManagerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo7 days ago
- Finance ManagerConfidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt1 day ago
- Finance Manager (Construction ...Confidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza1 day ago