Home Appliances Service EngineerPosted 2 months ago
49Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Provide the product technical support service needed to related department.
- Prepare, review and submit the product/product replacement reports.
- Prepare the training material.
- Prepare the knowledge base for call center.
- Manage the technical support technicians to review the repair orders technically.
- Prepare the technicians skill matrix.
- Test the returned spare parts and analyze with quality team.
- Review the ASPs service order to issue the periodical invoices.
- Prepare the required tools in the product installation and repair services.
- Prepare the annual training plan for all ASPs and technicians as per their skill matrix.
- Bachelor of Mechanical or Electrical engineering.
- 3-5 years of experience in similar field.
- Strong technical experience in home appliances technical training.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent English proficiency.
- Six sigma green belt is preferred.
- Service Engineer (spare parts)Midea Group - Giza, Egypt23 hours ago
- Sales SpecialistBeko - New Cairo, Cairo1 month ago
- B2B Sales Engineer for Steel p...El Teriak Industrial Group - Giza, Egypt13 days ago
- Regional Sales ManagerAlarabia Group - Fayoum, Fayoum21 days ago
- Maintenance Engineer ( Home Ap...Confidential Company - Downtown, Cairo2 months ago