District Manager - Delta
-Dakahlia, EgyptPosted 2 months ago
45Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for managing the sales activities of the assigned region to ensure maximum market penetration.
- Responsible for leading a team of Sales Reps who will be dedicated to meeting or exceeding sales objectives and enhancing the stature of Pharmaceuticals.
- Identifies business opportunities where can have a competitive advantage with key large practices, physicians, pharmacists, distributors and other decision makers.
- Responsible for the recruiting, training, developing and leadership of his\her team.
- Responsible for staffing region with high quality individuals through an aggressive program of recruiting, selection, training and development.
- Reviews, analyzes revises, communicates and implements company sales policies and procedures through the leadership/execution of the sales team in a direct sales in a growing pharmaceutical market job requirements
- Pharmacist , Veterinary Medicine or Science.
- At least 3 years of experience in Derma & Pedia
- Public Relations Manager - Zamalek, Cairo5 days ago
- Senior Sales Executive - Mohandessin, Giza15 days ago
- Sales Manager - Cairo, Egypt22 days ago
- Pharmacist (Nasr City - Heliop... - Heliopolis, Cairo1 month ago
- Sales Supervisor - Constructio... - Giza, Egypt2 months ago
- Spare Parts Sales Representati... - Waili, Cairo1 day ago
- Telesales Agent - Nasr City, Cairo12 days ago
- Senior Sale Executive - Educat... - Nasr City, Cairo8 days ago
- Sales Specialist - Tourism Com...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt7 days ago
- Business Development Specialis... - Abu Rawash, Giza12 days ago