Skills And Tools:
Main Job Duties:
- Investigate project variances and submit variance reports to management
- Confer with receivables staff regarding unpaid contract billings
- Report to management regarding the remaining funding available for projects
- Closeout project accounts upon project completion
- Review standard and actual costs for inaccuracies
- Collect cost information and maintain an expenses database
- Accounting / Finance Degree is a must.
- Preferable CMA or related Professional Finance Course.
- 5-7 years of professional experience preferably gained in a large environment / multinational operations.
- Communication skills
- Strong Cost systems background
- Excellent analytical skills; good understanding of accounting principles.
- Decision making skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Cost AccountantConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza2 days ago
- Senior Cost Accountant - Alexa...Confidential Company - Bourj Alarab, Alexandria2 days ago
- Cost AccountantConfidential Company - Alsadat City, Monufya8 days ago