Skills And Tools:
- Prepare the monthly payroll data, including edit the newcomers, the final settlement for resigned employees, any deductions, or compensation.
- Prepare monthly payroll & issue pay-slips.
- Prepare or maintain employment records related to events, such as hiring, termination, leaves, transfers, promotions, or assignments.
- Review the absence cases & take the required disciplinary action upon company policy
- Conduct payroll audits and balances to ensure accuracy.
- Assist in keeping employees' hiring documents completed.
- Assist into Monitoring and updating the existing compensation and benefits policies, guidelines and procedures, developing employee’s benefits (cash & Noncash benefits).
- Administer personnel procedures in accordance with employee agreements including new hires.
- Responsible for all Personnel activities and dealing with government authorities, such as labor office, social insurance authorities, and medical insurance, and build a strong relationship with them.
- Manage & update the employee’s files.
- Reviewing the company policies and ensuring the employees' commitment regarding the policies.
- Generating monthly salaries and medical reports.
- Manage opening bank accounts for new staff and handling bank related issues.
- Proven work experience at least 2 years in personnel & payroll.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent Excel use.
- Senior Human Resources Special...Confidential Company - Downtown, Cairo9 days ago
- HR SpecialistConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza8 days ago
- HR GeneralistConfidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza6 days ago